Work on your body, transforming it, you need constantly. Instantaneous result does not happen, and without loss in volumes if you want to focus attention on the relief of the body, you can not do. Ensure success can workout in the gym for men according to the basic scheme. It is fundamental in the development of various muscle groups, contributing to their rapid development and growth. The first training in the gym should not be a stress for an unaccustomed organism. That’s why it’s necessary to start working with a small weight, as you become accustomed, to increase the load.
Beginners are advised to perform a large number of repetitions with low weight. This approach ensures:
- The earliest formation of a neuromuscular connection necessary to increase muscle mass.
- Active growth of muscle mass.
- No injuries from large scales.
To simplify the program, perform the same number of approaches and repetitions in all exercises. Do all of the exercises below for three sets of 10 times, unless otherwise indicated.
Before the workout, do the workout.
- Joint warm-up: twist the joints, make the slopes and corners of the body.
- Five minutes of light cardio: quiet running on the track, doing an elliptical trainer, jumping rope.
If weight-lifting exercises are performed with a weight of more than 20 kilograms, warm-up approaches are necessary before them. You perform the exercise 3-5 times with an empty neck, and then add 10-20 kilograms.
For example, if you do sit-ups with a barbell exercises with own weight on your back with a weight of 50 kilograms, warm-up approaches will look like this: 20 × 3, 30 × 3, 40 × 3, one minute rest and the first approach with working weight.
The main “pillars” of any training process are the following components:
- schedule of sports, consisting of three visits to the gym;
- implementation of exercises aimed at working out muscles of the whole body;
- qualitative implementation of the basic set of exercises;
- gradual increase in working weight;
- proper nutrition.
After adjusting your body to regular physical activity, it’s time to pay attention to building muscle fibers. The work should be carried out in stages, the ideal set of mass should vary from 1 to 3 kg per month. Exceeding this indicator, you gain not only muscle mass, but also increase the amount of fatty deposits. The correct training in the gym should not be too long. Lessons lasting more than an hour lead to fatigue and subsequent burningmuscles. For one workout, try to pay attention to a maximum of three muscle groups. One muscular group should be studied no more than once a week. Between sessions on the same muscles should pass from 7 to 10 days. Rest between exercises should not exceed the time interval of 4 minutes. To achieve a better result, systematize the sport and pay due attention to the recovery of the body. Restorative process takes at least 72 hours.
Particular attention during training to increase muscle mass is given to nutrition. Calories consumed after classes should be more than those that were spent during training. The daily number of calories of athletes varies from 3500 to 4000. It is necessary to observe a balance between food consumed by nutrients: proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
The set of exercises for the first workout per week is as follows:
- bench press on the horizontal bench. Make 4 sets of 10 repetitions;
- a press of dumbbells on an incline bench – 3 sets of 12 times;
- twisting (work on the press) – 3 sets of 12 repetitions;
- push-ups reverse (one of the best exercises on the triceps) – 3 to 12;
- the arrangement of dumbbells on an inclined bench – 3 to 12;
- push-ups on the uneven bars – 4 sets of 10 reps.
Complex exercises on Wednesday:
- deadlift – 4 sets of 10 times;
- twisting on a horizontal bench – 3 to 12;
- work on the biceps with a barbell or dumbbells – 3 to 12;
- bending of hands on Scott’s bench – 4 sets of 12 repetitions;
- shagi with a bar – 3 approaches, 12 repetitions;
- thrust in slope – it is necessary to make 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
The scheme of training in the gym on Friday is as follows:
- squat with weighting (barbell or dumbbell) – 4 sets of 10 repetitions;
- army style of press – 3 to 12;
- Press on the simulator with your feet (it will allow you to work not only the muscles of the legs, but also the lower back, as well as the lower press) – 3 sets of 12 replicates;
- work on the press – twisting (on Friday the complex can be supplemented with lateral twists to work out the oblique muscles of the press) – 3 sets, 12 repetitions;
- lifting weight (weights or dumbbells) to the level of the chin – make 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
Begin with a small number of sets and repetitions, gradually increasing the load. Do not forget about the rest between sets – 1.5 -2 minutes will be enough. Be sure to observe the correct technique of doing the exercises, otherwise it will not do without injuries.
At the beginning of each session, do a warm-up, in the role of which you can perform regular cardio exercises or stretching (stretching). At the end of the training, do not forget about the hitch – do the usual stretching, which will allow your muscles not only to increase in volume, but also to grow in length.
In the first training you need to work out the muscles of the legs, the second training is aimed at working out the pectoral and dorsal muscles, the third one is aimed at the shoulder girdle and the fourth one is aimed at the muscles of the hands.
Since the intensity of this style of training is high enough, men need to adhere to a diet, either for preservation or for muscle recruitment.